This year, Cornell Cooperative Extension of Jefferson County 4-H will be offering youth shows virtually! Please see the uploaded 2020 Virtual Fairbook for detailed information.
Information about how to enter and deadlines can be found below:
Animal Entry Submissions (EXCEPT HORSE—see below):
1. All animal exhibitors must complete and return entry forms and videos by July 12.
2. A maximum of 5 animals per department per exhibitor may be submitted.
3. Listed below are links to each animal entry form. The entry forms contain a spot for video and picture submissions.
Livestock Entry Form: https://forms.gle/TXCVsxZm4TML1LXZ8
Dog Entry Form: https://forms.gle/18UNvwEPt8KRC2nw8
Rabbit, Cavy, Poultry Entry Form: https://forms.gle/Ba1VzgMJz36scL8EA
Horse Entry Submissions:
1. All horse exhibitors must complete a horse entry form by July 5: https://forms.gle/tKsAL4dKcMR1ccwm9
2. Once you have registered, you will receive via email a pattern book.
3. Upload final videos and costume contest pictures by July 12 here: https://forms.gle/7T1fmZsWFyZy9vnR7
Non-animal Entry Submissions:
1. All non-animal exhibitors must complete an entry form by July 12. The non-animal entry form can be found here: https://forms.gle/w4bRSJoK4AnJTu6X9
2. 4-H Leaders will collect and drop off their club members’ projects at the Cornell Cooperative Extension office at 203 N Hamilton Street, Watertown, NY 13601 between July 9 and July 12. Please register for a time so that we can ensure only one club leader at a time is present, as well as ensure that staff will be available to meet you. You can register for a time here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Ky56jvv8NgRjeQgl4Nlm_jWVjoa1CUpKkCL-LXz8irM/edit?usp=sharing
3. For each non-animal exhibit, please attach an exhibitor statement form, found on page 52 and 53 of the Virtual Fair book, or download below.
4. A maximum of 10 exhibits are allowed per exhibitor in Sections 5–15, with a limit of 5 items from any one section. No exceptions. Section 1, 3 and 4 will not be offered this year. Sections 2 and 2A are still unlimited in number of entries.
Last updated July 1, 2020